Composite doors are the modern-day equivalent luxury doors. But unlike wooden doors, they are made from a variety of materials.
They are designed to remove the flaws on ordinary doors made from wood or PVC. They are made from a variety of materials like wood, PVC, glass reinforced plastic (GRP), and insulating foam.
With the different materials that they are made, they have better thermal resistance than wooden doors. This particular door is also designed to mimic the aesthetics of expensive wooden doors due to the attractive graining that it has. But more than the durability, design, and aesthetics, there are many benefits of using a composite door.
• Added Security Features: Conventional doors are easy to break in but composite doors are fitted with quality locking mechanisms so you can have more peace of mind. This makes them very difficult to break into by burglars. In fact, the locking mechanism of composite doors has met the national standard for safer homes. If you have this door installed in your home, then you can get a lot of benefits from your insurance companies.
• Easy Maintenance: Unlike wooden doors, they require minimal maintenance. Unlike conventional wooden doors that need repainting every five years, a composite door does not need any type of maintenance. In fact, it will not discolor even without maintenance so it retains its original color and quality for a long time.
• Durable: Composite doors are also designed to withstand even the harshest weather elements. So whether you live in a place where you have relentless sunny or rainy days, this door is resistant to most weather elements as it is water resistance and has air permeability properties.
• Variety of choices: There are a wide variety of colors and styles that are available for composite doors so you will be able to find the right one that meets your design aesthetics as well as your home’s interior design.
• Eco-friendly: Perhaps one of the most important benefits of composite doors is that they are environmentally friendly. As composite doors are made not only to comply exceptional standards but also save a lot of energy thus lowering energy bills and carbon footprints.
Using composite doors in your home is the most important decision that you can ever make. They have more advantages over conventional doors and you save time and money if you decide to install this door in your home.
Choose from the following Options:
Get a Free Consultation
Complete an simple online form and request
a Free no obligation Consultation from one of our Consultants
at a time that is convenient to you Click here
Please complete our online contact form here